Michel merged in TV and Cinema and theater as a non-method actor, capable of playing different roles, excelling characters’ psychological and external details and giving a natural, convincing and very sensitive performance.
He played many roles: the romantic person, the villain, Jesus Christ, the disabled guy, the authoritarian man, the OCD (Obsessive Compulsive Disorder), the believer and other characters that are rich and different, chosen with a lot of precision.
TV series & TV films:
- TAHLIK ANNOUSOUR - written by Claude Abou Haydar, directed by Nabil lobbos LBC Drama 2012
- AYLE MATOOUB ALAYHA - written by Marwan Najjar, directed by Ziad Najjar, MTV 2010
- DAHAYA EL MADI – written by Claude Abou Haydar, directed by Toni Farjallah, LBC 2010
- ADALAT ASSAMA’ – written by Jobran Daher, directed by Charbel Kamel, T.lumiere 2010
- ADIYET WATAN - written by Jobran Daher, directed by Georges Ghayad, T.lumiere 2009
- ELMASSIH WA TOUJJAR ELHAYKAL – written by Charbel Boutros, directed by Toni Nehme, T.lumiere 2009
- ACHAYKHA AL’AMERIKIYA – written by Andre Chahine, directed by Zinardi Habiss, OTV 2008
- MAN HOUA? – written by Jobran Daher, directed by Ghada Daghfal, T.lumiere 2006.
- AHLA HDIYE – written by Charbel Boutros, directed by Roland Kawkabany, T.lumiere 2006.
- KHAMISS AL’ASSRAR - in Jesus Christ role, written by Charbel Boutros, directed by Roland Kawkabany, T.lumiere 2006.
- BEYN ASSAMA WAL ARD – written and directed by Zinardi Habiss, LBC 2005
- COMPARSE – written by Antoine Ghandour, directed by Georges Ghayad, TL 1999.
- ACHAHROURA – written by Fidaa Achndawily , directed by Ahmad Chafik, Future 2011
- JOUD – written by Firas Jobran, directed by Fadi Ibrahim, LBC 2010.
- KHEDNA BI HELMAK - written by & directed by Nasser Fakih, LBC 2009
- MOUFTARAK TARIK - written by Claude Abou Haydar, directed by Nabil lobbos, NTV 2009
- MALIH YA BAHR - written by Marwan Al Aabd, directed by Lilianne Boustany, OTV 2008
- Laylat El Karar – written by Antoine Ghandour, directed by Charbel Kamel, LBC 2007
- FAMILIA – written by Mona Tayeh, directed by Rindala Kodeih, Milad Abi Raad & Lilianne Boustany mtv & LBC 2002-2004-2007.
- AAMOL CONTROL – written by Claudia Marchelian, directed by Elie Habib, LBC 2004.
- ALHAL BI IDAK - written by Chekre Aniss Fakhouri, directed by Samir Habche, NTV 2004.
- ALMEHTELE – written by Renee Frankodiss, directed by Elie Habib, LBC 2004.
- Hotel Paradisso – directed by Youssef El Khoury 2003
- LAHZIT HANEN from SARIT MAAE series, written by Marwan Najjar, directed by Jinan Mandour, LBC 2003
- HIKAYET AMAL written by Joseph Jobrayel and directed by Antoine Rémi, Future TV 2001
- HOBB AAMA – written by Roukouz Estphan, directed by Miled Al Hachem, Future TV 2001.
- ISMUHA LA - written by Chekri Anis Fakhoury, directed by Albert Kilo, TL 2000.
- LITAKOUN MACHI’ATOUKA – (TV film),written by Kamil Saleme, directed by Charles Sawaya, LBC 2000.
- HAKAWTI BEL SODFE - directed by Charbel Kamel, NTV 1999.
- IDISS KFIFAN – (tv film) written by Kamil Salame, directed by Charles Sawaya, LBC 1998
- SIRAJ ALWADI – written and directed by Toni Nehme, 2010.
- FALAFEL – (super 16 mm), written and directed by Michel Kammoun, 2006.(9 international awards, Best Film Award in NAMUR festival Belgium)
- BANET AAMETTE BENTE W BENTE W ANA (video), written by Mona Tayeh, directed by Rindala kodeih, 2003.
- DOMENICO SAVIO (video), directed by Elie Habib,2002.
- MAYETT LA KAZDER (short film), written and directed by Hady Abi Wardé, 2002.
- MOUATIN OUMOUMI with Mounir Kesrwani, written by Pransilav Nosetch,directed by Michel Hourany, travelling theater 2005.
- ASSHALAMASTI, written by Fares Youakim, directed by Nicolas Daniel (AlMadina theater and travelling theater 2004.
- RASSASSA BALA SAWT, written and directed by Georges Chidiak, travelling theater 2004.
- KAMA ALA L’ARD KAZALIKA MEN FAWK, written, composed, and directed by Ghassan Al Rahbany, Casino du Liban 2003.
- WAKAMA FI LYAWM ASSALESS, written by Mansour Al Rahbany, composed by Oussama Al Rahbany, and directed by Marwan Al Rahbany, Casino du Liban 2000
- HAFNIT RIH, written by Saїd Takiéddine, directed by Nabil Abou Mrad, Travelling theater 1999.
- ANA BAKI MAAKOUN,written by Maurice Awad, choreography by Georgette Jbara, directed by Miled Dawoud, Schools theaters 1998/1999.
- ALAYALI ALLOUBNANIYA, with Feyrouz, written and composed by Al Rahbany Brothers, directed by Danielli Abado, Baalbek International Festival,summer 1998.